To show Fessenden Instagram followers a day in the life of an alumnus and to create a sense of community and belonging for alumni once they leave Fessenden.
How it works:
- Identify alumni who would be interesting/would like to participate and get confirmation.
- Diversity of age, location, profession, etc.
- Two weeks in advance: Alumnus emails photo or headshot with short bio (name, class year, location, job, best Fessenden memory, etc.) for Instagram “teaser” of upcoming alumni takeover.
- One week in advance: Alumnus emails 10 photos of their day* with captions and locations for geotagging (#fessyalumnitakeover).
- Examples include:
- Views from walk to work, morning workout
- Favorite coffee/lunch/dinner spot
- Group photo with coworkers
- Photo of cool project you are working on at work
- Views of your office/workspace
- Post-work activities- dog? Meet up with Fessenden friends? Attend sporting event? Theater?
*Your photos do not have to be from the same day.
- We will choose at least five photos with captions to post throughout the day.
Nominate yourself or one of your classmates! Even if you don’t want to participate, please feel free to nominate one of your classmates or send us a cool photo from one of your adventures.